Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Proton Therapy Treatment for Prostate Cancer Seven Years Later !!

Today
PSA results today continued to stay low at .77!!(was 5.8 at start of journey)   I was so happy I called Loma Linda Proton Center directly to thank them and Dr. Jabola for a job well done with my treatment. Seven years ago this week I was experiencing proton therapy for the first time and truly unsure of the result. My best friend and wife "Tracy" supported in my absence for a few months keeping all our business in order. I was fortunate to have the support of my parents who visited me and outpouring of support from the family and friends.   

Since then the promenade (I mentioned at the start of this journey) has been that in my life.  Travels to Korea, China and Prague  and countless meetings with other cancer patients and associates across the globe have been a humbling experience. 

I was younger at 53 then and now 60.  Proton worked well for me and yes, no side effects and some way enjoying life more. In addition to travels in proton advocacy I keep up a stride to assist companies find capital if possible from Asia to here in the US.  I also dabble in farming on our families pine plantations and trying out the waters with an Olive Tree Orchard soon.

Please feel free to send me an email on your journey with cancer!  
Surviving Proton Cancer Patient: Curtis Poling  curtispoling@gmail.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List